Administrator - Contract Position
At Chained Wolf we believe there exists a better way to connect companies and candidates. The Admin is the "Jack of All Trades," and is part business process enabler, part communicator, and part ninja. If you're a tech-savvy professional and enjoy getting stuff done, we would like to meet you.
Your Day Involves:
- Supporting the Chained Wolf Team in business process improvement
- Managing the various SAAS platforms we use
- Developing and managing internal Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Looking for ways to make more efficient internal processes
- Working with the Chained Wolf team to better serve our candidates and clients
Skills That Will Make You A Great Administrator:
- Attention to Detail
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written)
- A "people" person with great customer service skills
- Experience working with SAAS platforms (Basecamp, Google, Crelate)
- Willingness to work through ambiguous situations
- Ability to adapt to new technology quickly
- Desire to work on a high performing team
- Ability to think critically
- Willingness to never stop learning
- Did we mention Attention to Detail!
How To Apply:
- If this sounds like something you'd thrive in then please send an email to jobs @ this domain telling us about yourself and attach your resume and include your phone number.
- Let us know how you can contribute to our team as the Chained Wolf Administrator
- Include the title of the position you’re applying for and your name in the subject
- Proofread and check your spelling
To really stand out answer the following questions:
- Why is the project management tool Basecamp better than its competitors?
What to Expect During the Trial:
We initially invite qualified candidates into a trial, which means you will be engaged in a temporary contract position that will last 2-8 weeks. You'll be paid a competitive, weekly fee during the trial. The purpose of the trial is to make sure that you're a good fit for Chained Wolf and that we're a good fit for you. During the trial you'll work on a project and be assigned to a Team Lead who will be your coach during your trial.
If you're invited to participate in a trial you'll be challenged with a administrative project. Your goal is to successfully complete this project. During the trial we provide you with clear guidance and one-on-one coaching. The ultimate goal of the trial is to see if you and the Chained Wolf team are a good fit for one another. Performance expectations are high, but we provide you with the support required to succeed.
After The Trial:
If you successfully complete the trial you’ll be invited to have a final interview. If you make it through the final interview, you’ll be offered a regular, ongoing contract position with Chained Wolf.
We have a simple and transparent compensation structure. You’ll be paid a monthly retainer fee.
Do I have to have prior industry experience?
No, and we actually prefer that you don't. Training and coaching will be provided to you. You need to have a willingness to learn and a desire to put that knowledge into action.
What's it like to work with the Chained Wolf Team?
We are a driven group of individuals who are constantly seeking to make each other and the team better. We utilize a system that smartly integrates tech into every step of our process. We're a team of humans that leverages technology to provide a superior service to our clients and community. Expect to use Basecamp, Google, Trello, and 8X8 just to name a few apps.
Is this really 100% remote?
Yes, you can live and work from wherever you want. We do have 2-day quarterly team meetings at various locations across the country. Additionally, each year the entire team gathers at an exciting destination to relax, unwind, and get to know our teammates better.