Community Manager - Contract Position
At Chained Wolf we believe there exists a better way to connect companies and candidates. The Community Manager is one of our core positions, and is part community builder, part brand evangelist, and part engagement ninja. If you're a tech-savvy professional, experienced in social media, brand building and community engagement, we would like to meet you.
The Niche You'll Be Specializing In:
Your Day Involves:
- Developing and growing niched Facebook communities (ie. groups)
- Develop engaging text, image and video content for our social media accounts
- Engaging and responding to community queries
- Build relationships with community members, potential community members, industry professionals and journalists
- Monitoring and reporting of community feedback and reviews
- Working with the Chained Wolf team to better serve our communities
Skills That Will Make You A Great community Manager:
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written)
- A "people" person with great customer service skills
- Experience launching and growing online communities and brands
- Hands on experience with social media management for brands
- Ability to adapt to new technology quickly
- Desire to work on a high performing team
- Ability to think critically
- Willingness to never stop learning
- Did we mention excellent communication skills!
How To Apply:
- If this sounds like something you'd thrive in then please send an email to jobs @ this domain telling us about yourself and attach your resume and include your phone number.
- Let us know how you can contribute to our team as a Community Manager
- Include the title of the position you’re applying for and your name in the subject
- Proofread and check your spelling
To really stand out answer the following questions:
- Why are Facebook groups better than LinkedIn groups?
- How would you grow a closed group organically with no budget?
- Why is a group moderator important?
Let's Talk Tires
The tire industry is an industry often overlooked, and as such it was apparent that the industry needed a partner to help fill the massive talent gap. This is where Tire Recruiter comes in. Tire Recruiter specializes in placing top talent with tire companies - that's it, and yes it's that simple.
Let's Talk Blockchain
With the recent explosion in blockchain technology, it was apparent that the industry needed a partner to help fill the massive talent gap. This is where Blockchain Recruiter comes in. Blockchain Recruiter specializes in placing top talent with blockchain companies - that's it, and yes it's that simple.
What to Expect During the Trial:
We initially invite qualified candidates into a trial, which means you will be engaged in a temporary contract position that will last 2-8 weeks. You'll be paid a competitive, weekly fee during the trial. The purpose of the trial is to make sure that you're a good fit for Chained Wolf and that we're a good fit for you. During the trial you'll work on a project and be assigned to a Team Lead who will be your coach during your trial.
If you're invited to participate in a trial you'll be challenged with a social media community building project. Your goal is to successfully complete this project. During the trial we provide you with clear guidance and one-on-one coaching. The ultimate goal of the trial is to see if you and the Chained Wolf team are a good fit for one another. Performance expectations are high, but we provide you with the support required to succeed.
After The Trial:
If you successfully complete the trial you’ll be invited to have a final interview. If you make it through the final interview, you’ll be offered a regular, ongoing contract position with Chained Wolf.
We have a simple and transparent compensation structure. You’ll be paid a monthly retainer fee.
Do I have to have prior industry experience?
No, and we actually prefer that you don't. Training and coaching will be provided to you. You need to have a willingness to learn and a desire to put that knowledge into action.
What's it like to work with the Chained Wolf Team?
We are a driven group of individuals who are constantly seeking to make each other and the team better. We utilize a system that smartly integrates tech into every step of our process. We're a team of humans that leverages technology to provide a superior service to our clients and community. Expect to use Facebook, Twitter, Slack, Google, Trello, and 8X8 just to name a few apps.
Is this really 100% remote?
Yes, you can live and work from wherever you want. We do have 2-day quarterly team meetings at various locations across the country. Additionally, each year the entire team gathers at an exciting destination to relax, unwind, and get to know our teammates better.