Partner Manager - Contract Position
At Chained Wolf we believe there exists a better way to connect companies and candidates. The Partner Manager is one of our core positions, and is part business development, part recruiter, and part placement specialist. On a daily basis the Partner Manager will be presenting candidates to existing clients, establishing and building relationships with new clients, while continuing to surpass the needs of existing clients. It's fast paced and exciting!
The Niche You'll Be Specializing In:
Your Day Involves:
- Working with clients to fill open positions with top talent
- Establishing and developing new clients
- Working with the Chained Wolf team to better serve our communities
- Discussing open opportunities with our community members
- Filling open positions for clients
- Working with Chained Wolf Candidate Managers to identify top talent
- Personal and professional development
Skills That Will Make You A Great Partner Manager:
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Ability to sell, sell, sell (Not afraid to pick up the phone and dial!)
- Strong aptitude to develop relationships with clients
- Ability to sustain repeated rejection from clients
- Ability to adapt to new technology quickly
- Desire to work on a high performing team
- Ability to think critically
- Willingness to never stop learning
- Learning Agility
- Did we mention excellent communication skills!
How To Apply:
- If this sounds like something you'd thrive in then please send an email to jobs @ this domain telling us about yourself and attach your resume and include your phone number.
- Let us know how you can contribute to our team as a Partner Manager
- Include the title of the position you’re applying for and your name in the subject
- Proofread and check your spelling
To really stand out answer the following questions:
- Why should a company hire a recruiter?
- What do you think makes for a great client experience?
- What do you think makes for a great candidate experience?
Let's Talk Tires
The tire industry is an industry often overlooked, and as such it was apparent that the industry needed a partner to help fill the massive talent gap. This is where Tire Recruiter comes in. Tire Recruiter specializes in placing top talent with tire companies - that's it, and yes it's that simple. We expect our Partner Managers to be hungry to learn about this industry, but don't require any prior industry or recruiting knowledge to be a Partner Manager. So if you don't have any tire experience fear not.
Let's Talk Blockchain
With the recent explosion in blockchain technology, it was apparent that the industry needed a partner to help fill the massive talent gap. This is where Blockchain Recruiter comes in. Blockchain Recruiter specializes in placing top talent with blockchain companies - that's it, and yes it's that simple. We expect our Partner Managers to be hungry to learn about this exciting new industry, but don't require any prior industry or recruiting knowledge to be a Partner Manager. So if you don't have any blockchain experience fear not. If you're driven, hungry to learn, and wanting to remain on the cutting edge of tech here's your chance - Apply to become a Partner Manager today!
What to Expect During the Trial:
We initially invite qualified candidates into a trial, which means you will be engaged in a temporary contract position that will last 2-8 weeks. You'll be paid a competitive, weekly fee during the trial. The purpose of the trial is to make sure that you're a good fit for Chained Wolf and that we're a good fit for you. During the trial you'll work on a project and be assigned to a Team Lead who will be your coach during your trial.
If you're invited to participate in a trial, you along with a team of other "trialers", will be challenged with a project. You'll work both individually and collectively as a team to successfully complete the project. During the trial you'll participate in the "Chained Wolf Recruiter" training program. This is training we've developed that takes individuals with no recruiting experience and turns them into Super Recruiters in just a few weeks. It is 100% online, fast paced, and perfect for individuals who are hungry to learn and take action.
Additionally, during the trial we provide you with both one-on-one coaching and team-based coaching. At the start of the trial you'll be provided an open job order (position). We expect you to have placed a candidate in an open job order by the end of the trial. The ultimate goal of the trial is to see if you and the Chained Wolf team are a good fit for one another. Performance expectations are high, but we provide you with the support required to succeed.
After The Trial:
If you successfully complete the trial you’ll be invited to have a final interview. If you make it through the final interview, you’ll be offered a regular, ongoing contract position with Chained Wolf.
We have a simple and transparent compensation structure. You’ll be paid a monthly retainer fee as well as an uncapped commission structure based on performance.
Do I have to have prior recruiting or industry experience?
No, and we actually prefer that you don't. Everything that you need to succeed will be provided to you - training, coaching, and a proven recruiting system. You need to have a willingness to learn and a desire to put that knowledge into action.
What's the Chained WOlf Recruiter training like?
All of our training is virtual. We use an online learning platform to deliver each lesson. We're always standing by to answer questions or to provide guidance if needed.
What's it like to work with the Chained Wolf Team?
We are a driven group of individuals who are constantly seeking to make each other and the team better. We utilize a system that smartly integrates tech into every step of the process. We're a team of humans that leverages technology to provide a superior service to our clients and community. Expect to use Slack, Google, Trello, and 8X8 just to name a few apps.
Is this really 100% remote?
Yes, you can live and work from wherever you want. We do have 2-day quarterly team meetings at various locations across the country. Additionally, each year the entire team gathers at an exciting destination to relax, unwind, and get to know our teammates better.